Educational Colours Air Drying Clay is ready to use.
- This modelling material can be used to create various objects such as jewellery, ornaments and figurines.
- No baking is required, object will set hard when left to dry in open air.
- Drying time varies according to thickness and climatic conditions.
- The use of wet hands or a wet brush whilst shaping will assist in creating a smooth texture. - Objects can be painted and varnished once dry.
- Ensure unused clay is resealed airtight in the package to retain malleable consistency.