Build an Inchworm Popbo Blocs is the ideal constructive playset for your child's logical and motor skills development.
Build an Inchworm Pop Blocs is a set of 12 linkable colourful soft plastic Pop Blocs that will train your child to build things. He can easily make a spiral, loop, or zigzag chain by snapping the pieces together and pop to pull them apart. Your little one will get to enjoy stacking, twisting, and linking this squeezable toy. As he assembles, he will also develop hand-eye coordination, manual dexterity, and sequencing skills.
- Build an Inchworm Pop Blocs is a fun buildable toy that your child will enjoy to assemble.
- This toy set allows your child to be creative and also helps in building his self-confidence because he will feel proud once he sees the product of his hard work.
- Inchworm Pop Blocs toy set includes 12 colourful and textured balls and a pop-on inchworm face. It also features knob-and-socket connections that give excellent resistance to your child's developing finger strength and motor skills.
- This product measures 4 x 17.8 x 7.6 cm and made from a soft plastic material so your child can easily hold and grasp.
- Recommended for Ages 6 months and up.